Hongda HP100 (6013) flat head tower crane is 60m, the boom end lifting weight is 1.3t, the maximum lifting capacity is 6T, the independent height is 51m, the maximum height is 201m, and the combined boom is 60m, 55m, 50m, 45m, 40m, 35m and 30m. The hoisting, slewing and luffing mechanisms adopt frequency conversion speed regulation, and the hoisting and braking are stable. The standard section is common to QTZ80A and hp125 tower cranes of Hongda Group (main limb □ 135) × 12)。
Characteristics of Hongda HP100 (6013) Flat Head Tower Crane
1. The jib adopts high-strength steel (seamless pipe BP490E) with light weight; Large section and good rigidity; The lower chord of the boom is connected with the same integral joint pin shaft as Zoomlion, which is reliable and convenient to install;
2. The hoisting mechanism adopts jiangte I-shaped structure: large diameter, short drum, drum with broken line rope groove, front rope guide and good rope arrangement. Variable frequency speed regulation, stable starting and braking, slow in place and low speed, meeting the needs of high-rise buildings.
3. The slewing mechanism adopts torque motor soft start, eddy current braking and fast stop. Variable frequency speed regulation ensures the stability of slewing and can reverse the vehicle.
4. The luffing mechanism adopts frequency conversion speed regulation to ensure the stability of luffing.
5. HP100 tower crane is controlled by OMRON PLC in Japan, and the lifting, slewing and luffing frequency converters are special frequency converters for inverton tower crane; Stainless steel electric control cabinet and aviation socket are adopted, and air-conditioned cab is equipped.