Hongda HPA80 (6010) flat head tower crane is 60m, the boom end lifting weight is 1.06t, the maximum lifting capacity is 6T, the independent height is 41m, and the combined boom is 60m, 55m, 50m, 45m, 40m, 35m, 30m and 25m. The lifting mechanism is driven by three speed motor, the slewing mechanism is driven by RCV stepless speed regulation, and the luffing mechanism is driven by two speed motor. The standard section is common with the standard sections of qtz63b, qtz63f and QTZ80 (5810) tower cranes of Hongda Group (main leg □ 135) × 10)。
Characteristics of Hongda HPA80 (6010) Flat Head Tower Crane
1. The boom is made of high-strength steel (seamless pipe bq490e); Large section and good rigidity; The lower chord of the boom is connected with the same integral joint pin shaft as Zoomlion, which is reliable and convenient to install;
2. The lifting mechanism is of π type structure, driven by three speed motor and front rope guide, with simple and reliable maintenance;
3. Double torque motor soft start is adopted for rotation, and RCV stepless speed regulation control mode which can reverse the vehicle is adopted;
4. The luffing mechanism is driven by 3.3/2.2kw cone rotor brake motor, which is simple and reliable in maintenance;
5. Stainless steel electric control cabinet is adopted and controlled by OMRON PLC of Japan. The main electrical components are Siemens, aviation socket and air-conditioned space cab.